Learn how to manage time is probably the hardest thing to do. No impossible though! Time can be elastic if we know some basic tips to organize ourselves. Here are the seven smart tips we all use at Internalia!!!
- To do list. It has to be the first step. Don’t start your working day without doing the list first of all. Maybe you think that is all in your mind. But it is not!
- Prioritize! Try to discern which tasks you should solve first. And try to solve it during the morning when you still have plenty of energy!
- Set up appointments with yourself. These are the most important appointments in fact! Respect your own time.
- Define one specific hour to check out your email. Twice a day is more than enough, we suggest, first hour in the morning and first hour in the afternoon.
- Place breaks in your plan. Your brain needs to rest, don’t wait to be totally exhausted. In 8 hours you should have a couple of breaks. Try to do something that helps to relax your mind (don’t go straight to check WhatsApp). Go out for a coffee. Do ten minutes yoga. Eat something healthy. Small walk. Whatever it helps you to disconnect!
- Check your list every time you need to remember what’s next. And very important, check it out at the end of your working day. Did you complete all your tasks or at least majority of them? If you couldn’t, don’t waste your time blaming yourself. Just ask yourself why you didn’t and what you can improve tomorrow!!!
- If you work on remote, use tools to communicate with the head office and schedule together your tasks. Working Day Suite is not only our best seller, it is our day by day favourite tool! We use it every day to communicate between us. One of the main benefits of using WDS is precisely the capacity of saving time.